The time of the Auction has changed to 1:00 pm on Saturday July 10, 2021. Registration will begin at 10:30 am and the buyer lunch will be held at 11:00 am.
We would like to ask that you refrain from giving the buyers gifts while they are attending the auction. You will need to set up a time at a future date to deliver your buyer gifts to the buyers at their businesses.
Beef Rate of Gain Contest
- Rate of Gain contest is completely optional and in no way tied to eligibility to show your animal or sell it at the auction.
- Individuals must indicate if they want to participate in the ROG contest at registration for initial beef weigh-in.
- In order for an individual's steer to be eligible for the ROG it must weigh at least 700lbs at 1st weigh in on February 1, 2020.
- ROG winner will be determined at fair by dividing the difference of final weight and initial weight by the number of days in between the two weigh-ins.
- There will be one rate of gain winner in beef each year. No separation between 4H and FFA
- A tie in the final rate of gain will be determined by the highest placing in the show, not by ribbon awarded.
- The winner of the ROG contest will receive a buckle and a $100 premium as well as having their steer marked as ROG champion in the sale catalog.